Pan Cakes – Bring It On! Vegan Pancakes are very popular breakfast along with varieties of toppings. Here is my version of Vegan Pancake with mango in short Vegan Pancake Mango
Things to Remember
It does not have to be fresh mangoes you can also use mango juice. If you use juice reduce the amount of water to go with batter
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped mangoes
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4th cup brown sugar
Steps to cook
- Mix all the ingredients together and blend well to get a runny batter.
- Let the Batter rest for about 10minutes.
- Meanwhile heat up your pan and pour a ladle full over the hot pan.
- When the edges look dry and you can see bubbles the pancakes are ready to flip.
- When the other side is brown transfer to a plate and serve with some freshly cut mangoes.
Vegan Mango Pancake
50 Vegan Recipes Ebook Vegan Vitamin UK | Vegan Dinner RecipesProduct on sale
4 WEEK VEGAN MEAL PLAN 🇬🇧 | Vegan RecipesProduct on sale