I know cooking on Sundays morning is always a difficult task, especially if you had a wonky weekend and recovering from hangover. Well, let me tell you this, nothing is more comforting than a smell of freshly baked cinnamon rolls on lazy Sunday morning – it’s like heaven on plate. On top, it is super easy to make with least effort required. You don’t need to slave away yourself in the kitchen for this – So let’s get started!
- 1 packet rolled out puff pastry
- 2-3 tbsp of coconut sugar (depending on your sweet tooth)
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp of pure coconut oil
- Agave nectar to drizzle
- Fruit to decorate (Any)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- On a bowl, mix up the coconut sugar, cinnamon powder, and coconut oil
- Roll out the puff pastry on a clean surface and sprinkle the coconut sugar, cinnamon powder, and coconut oil mixture till it is all covered
- Roll the pastry up and cut it into your preferred size. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or so till its golden brown
- Drizzle with agave nectar and serve with any fruits of your choice
I personally like to garnish mine with some berries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, you name it!
Better to be eaten hot with a warm companion of coffee or tea.
So what you are waiting for! Go make some and let me know in comment’s how it was
My precious Lazy Sunday 🙂
Audio version : https://youtu.be/y8hov_MqksM