Vegan Chocolate Truffleeeeeeee! The name makes me crave for It – but it’s hard to make isn’t it? NO! It’s not at all. Below is easy vegan chocolate truffle recipe with simple ingredients can be made in few mins.
Things to Remember
The taste and the texture of the vegan chocolate truffle is mainly based on the type of chocolate you use and the quality of it. Below is the best vegan chocolate truffle recipe east to make.
- 160ml coconut milk
- 300gm Dark chocolate
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- Small pinch salt
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Icing sugar
Steps to cook
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler
- When the chocolate is melted remove from the boiler and add coconut milk, vanilla extract, salt and mix well.
- Refrigerate the truffle mix for about 2-3 hours.
- Using a 10ml measuring spoon, scoop some truffle mix and shape as desired.
- Roll them in cocoa to coat.
I am sure once you make it you won’t get enough of it
Vegan Chocolate Truffle Recipe